Backyard Farming Workshop by Holy Carabao and Down To Earth

8/18/2014

Two of my favourite biodynamic farms join forces to unleash this radical backyard farming workshop this weekend! :) Holy Carabao and Down To Earth are local farms that use holistic systems to manage microbes, soil, crops, and animals to produce nutrient-dense food for us. I've written a bit about them on my sustainable shopping guide. Join them this weekend and learn about growing your own healthy food, creating your own biodynamic backyard farm, natural pest control, and vermicomposting:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi feanne! I am a professor and currently conducting a research about sustainable cuisine and if there is any movement/organization I can talk and be part of it would be a big contribution to disseminate this to the culinary students. You can reach me at kathleen.apilado@gmail.com thank you

    ReplyDelete

We welcome respectful discussion and debate! Thank you for sharing your ideas and feedback. :)